[messages] [Module Support] Problems with Fields of Despair module 1.3

derekrledr drlenard at pacificcoast.net
Fri Sep 14 23:19:41 CEST 2018

Terry is quite right on this... and with that... the module becomes
playable for me. Before I started whining... when I moved the cursor
over the Artillery or Aircraft stacks... only the non-zero counters
would be highlighted. However, after Terry's comment... if I moved those
counters away... the dummy (0) counters were there.

As for the hidden unit issue... individual units on the map can be
hidden... and individual units or groups of units can be hidden in the
Force Pool window before they are brought onto the map... so while a fix
for the Hide (AP) button issue described above would be nice... the
module is playable without one... and this is a very fun game!