[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Socket Error

Cundiff tdchistorian at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 09:41:47 CEST 2018

I'll have to send it to you.  It's a situation in which the original
module was based upon a scenario that had errors in it.  I was
attempting to rebuild the module by inserting a new map and new counters
into the old module, replacing the old files which contained errors.
There are several of the l'Epee modules whose original builds are based
upon scenarios that later had Errata to correct errors.  However, the
designers of the modules never returned to correct the error laden
modules.  So, I've been attempting to make these repairs for Frederic
Bey (the game designer).