[messages] [Module Support] The Battle for Normandy

uriah tward3 at bigpond.net.au
Sun Sep 16 16:22:09 CEST 2018

To add to this, originally I was playing with Vassal ver 3.2.16 but have
now updated to ver 3.2.17.

Still no "Solo" option when I load the save game, but it does give me an
option to play "Both".  Sadly, this seems to let me play neither.

I am not sure what I am doing wrong - please don't tell me I have to
manually move every unit to where it should be before I can continue.
Is there a way someone who had not coded since Fortran IV to amend
either the save game or the module to allow me to play both sides?