[messages] [Module Support] The Battle for Normandy

uriah tward3 at bigpond.net.au
Mon Sep 17 01:59:54 CEST 2018

Makes complete sense.

Only problem is that I cannot ever remember being asked for a module
password.  Of course with the old computer that was years ago, but with
the new one that was only a few months ago.

I can see there is a password there, and it looks the same length as the
one I typically use for games where security is not an issue.  However,
when I type that password, nothing happens.

Sounds as if I am stuffed.

Thanks for the prompt help though.

One other thing - what does "both" mean in the side selection?  Seems to
be like "observer" but I can't see why another one needed.