[messages] [Module Support] The Battle for Normandy

uriah tward3 at bigpond.net.au
Mon Sep 17 05:27:24 CEST 2018

Another thing - I placed my latest save game as a "set up" and then
started a new game with that.  Worked fine except goes straight to
"finish" without letting me choose "Solo" by way of a "next" choice.

Seems to me that there is a marker on the save game.  Is there a way to
remove or modify that?  I don't seem to have a program to edit .vsav
files- is there one?

I have about reached the end of my expertise ie can't think of anything
else to try, so if you think I should just accept my fate, so be it.
It does seem to me though that it should be something quite simple to
fix and I can't really see why a game started as "solo" should ever be
modified to restrict access.  After all, I can see all the counters so
there is no way it be used for a two person game.