[messages] [Module General Discussion] Inquiry on Ancient Wars Series submission

tswider2 tomsgamer17111 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 01:28:32 CEST 2018

I recently submitted a module for the Ancient Wars Series submission,
having created a page for it. I haven't heard a response yet I've seen
other modules get published in the meantime. This is the first time I've
submitted a module; I have an update for the Strike of the Eagle module
I'd like to post but not until I hear about the first submission.

One concern I have is that the series was original a set of four S&T
magazine games. Subsequently, the rights were sold to Excalibre games
base on what I learned from Doc Cummins at Decision Games. As such, DG
won't publish the vassal module as it's not their game anymore.