[messages] [Module Design] Rotation and multiple objects

KitsuneSidhe djmiazaki at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 09:11:27 CEST 2018

Hi there! I'm working on a module where the players construct the play
area at the start of the game using different map boards and then move
their models on top of them. Normally it'd be easy, but the players can
also use their action to rotate or move a map board around.

The problem I'm running into, is I can't get it so models and tokens on
top of the map board rotate with the board. Instead the pieces on top of
the map boards remain where they were.

Is it even possible to have the pieces rotate along with the map board
so they remain in the same space relative to the board piece and not the
map at the bottom?

Hopefully that makes sense. If not I'll do up a little example of what
it's doing, and what I need it to do.

Thanks in advance!