[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Newbie Terraforming Mars

Jardic kcconway01 at cox.net
Sat Sep 22 17:24:27 CEST 2018

Hi narak.

I have not looked at the Vassal module for Terraforming Mars (TfM) yet.
However as a note, I have found Tabletop Simulator on Steam works well
for that type of game. I just checked (9/22/2018 11:18 EST) there are 2
game of TfM going on right now. There is usually one or 2 going on at
any one time. You might want to check that out.

That said, I have only played twice, I would be willing to play again. I
have Discord.
I will download the Vassal module as soon as I post this.