[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Here I Stand 6th player wanted

fingersmcknee fingers.mcknee at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 05:54:03 CEST 2018

We are a group of Here I Stand fans who just finished a game using the
VASSAL platform. Most of us have several Here I Stand and several VASSAL
experiences under our belts. Now we would like to play again but need to
find an extra player.

A prospective players should be fairly well-versed in Here I Stand
rules, be pleasant to play with, and (barring emergencies, vacation, or
similar) be able to complete their turn within about 2 days of their
impulse coming up.

Steve