[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Here I Stand 6th player wanted

milsimmer garyguyton at live.com
Tue Sep 25 00:20:57 CEST 2018

OK, I'll give it a go....I'll take any faction Except England, I have no
preference other than that. I'm in a game already as England, and I find
it too confusing to play the same faction in two different games. I can
usually post up a vlog within a day (next day) almost always within two.
On rare occasions I'll miss a notification or something and it stretches
to three. Longer than that, it's Vacation, etc.

Okay?