[messages] [Opponents Wanted] PBEM LADDER FORMING FOR UKRAINE43 and NORMANDY44

jflange jeff.lange at mac.com
Tue Sep 25 01:11:50 CEST 2018

Guys,

In an effort to start a PBEM ladder of some popular classic games - I am
hosting a website that will contain a ladder of Ukraine 43 and Normandy
44. I already host Afrika Korps on this web site that is currently
completing the third round of that game. Please send me an email if you
are interested in participating in one or both of these games. I
currently have five for Normandy 44 and four for Ukraine 43 already
signed up.

I will be posting to additional email lists and Consimworld over the
next few days.

More information will be provided to participants before we start - with
a projected start date of 15 OCT.

Check out the current web site at:

http://wargameleague.com/classic-war-games[1]

Note - if any of you are interested in Africk Korps as well round 4 will
start on 15 October as well.

Thanks and good gaming.

Jeff Lange

[1] http://wargameleague.com/classic-war-games