[messages] [Module Support] The Hunters - mark months for repair and refit

rpatton rpatton4 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 08:00:12 CEST 2018

Hello, I've been playing the module for the The Hunters, based on the
Consim Press submarine game.  The module works great, but I wondered if
there is a way to mark the calendar months on the main screen as being
consumed for refit or repair...?  I can keep notes indicating it, but
having the visual queue would be handy so it's easier to keep our place
when resuming a saved game.  Thanks!  Rob