[messages] [Module Design] Remove a Marker after a Place Marker trait

kerkael kerkael at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 21:14:39 CEST 2019

Hi, thx for the quick answer.
I had a bad sequence in my KC, GKC, Hotkeys and so ...
It's working fine.

So now I tap my cards by placing a marker on them. And I untap all the
cards on next turn, which will remove all the markers.

What if I want to untap 1 single card before next turn? I can manually
delete the marker, ok.
But I need to act on the card to delete that marker, just as I act on
the card to place the marker.

The point is: I restrict commands on the card once it's played, and I
make that obvious with the marker.
If I can untap the card before next turn, I want that to remove the
restriction (which works fine). But I can't get rid of the marker.
And if I delete the marker, I can't make it act on the underlying card.

Any other good idea ?