[messages] [Module Design] Placing counters on counters

mike0liver m.oliver121 at btinternet.com
Sat Jun 15 16:57:11 CEST 2019

Hi Joel:
Sorry about the name confusion and thanks for the response. I've been
through JT's Lesson 10 where he talks about Layer Traits and I've come
away totally confused. So I then went to the link you provided and am
even more confused. I guess it's me but the subject seems to offer a
wider range of facilities than I need and I'm having trouble identifying
which facility I actually need. Normally when I have this difficulty
with instructions, I try to find someone who already understands the
subject and can take me through it step by step. But that is awkward
when I'm in the UK and the experts are in the USA, so my question is are
you willing to persevere with me? Maybe I shouldn't take up time & space
on the forum for this purpose so please tell me if that's the case.

I'll persevere and try to untangle my brain but, if your brief doesn't
include personal tuition, is there anyone else I could approach for a
clarification if I need one - after making the effort, of course?

Regards,
Mike