[messages] [General Discussion] Can't Seem To Access Modules

DannyK dannyk160 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 17 14:49:29 CEST 2019

Hello anyone who can help?

  First let me state that I'm generally pretty rubbish with computers -
I first downloaded Vassal about two years ago and then never  really got
into it. However, I'm giving it another try as lots of people tell me
I'm really missing out.

  So...back in 2017 I downloaded the modules for Air and Armor and
Flight Leader, and those are still in my 'Module Library' and work fine.
However, I can't seem to get any other modules?

 I've tried downloading both Air Strike and 7th Fleet, but after they've
completed they don't show up in my Module Library and I can't see any
way to get them there.

 I've downloaded the latest version of Vassal, and it's running on an
old Mac desktop, that uses OS X Yosemite, v 10.10.5, if that means
anything to anyone.

 If anyone can help, or point out where I'm going wrong, I'd be very
grateful!

  Thanks in advance,

   Dan