[messages] [Module Design] Placing counters on counters

mike0liver m.oliver121 at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 19 12:18:24 CEST 2019

Thank you, Joel, I've downloaded the file and will proceed to examine it
as soon as I've finished this. I suspect I won't have finished by the
time you fly out but let's hope it does the business. I do appreciate
the trouble you are taking.

Which part of France are you visiting and is it your first time there? I
have worked for two French companies in the perfume and toiletries
industry (Rochas and L'Oreal) and was a frequent visitor back in the
70's & 80's. Have a great time and I hope the weather is kind.

Cheers,
Mike