[messages] [Module Design] GKC with a variable in the name

kerkael kerkael at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 23:26:50 CEST 2019

So. PlusOneBlue is a KeyStroke defined in a Trigger trait as in : watch
for these keystrokes.
Of course, I have 5 colors, so 5 single pieces at-start Stack which are
my 5 players scoring cubes.
Instead of using a GlobalKeyCommand naming PlusOneBlue, that uses a
match condition {PlayerSide=="Blue"} I'd like to say the
GlobalKeyCommand immediately depends on PlusOne$PlayerSide$.

I made a prototype, with the 5 Global Key Commands, each testing the
PlayerSide color, But I'd want to get rid of these 5 options for each
card.