[messages] [Module Design] Please help - my saved mod never updated and I’ve lost weeks

RGG r_grein_au at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 22 16:30:37 CEST 2019

...I guess the question is...how to recover a file (module) that has
been removed...

I’ve placed a .zip mod on the file that I thought it was loading but
when I look at the module via the editor it shows the old module that I
based it on ie it’s like it really wasn’t loading this module at
all...mmm. Is it possible the file being saved is named something else
or saved in another place?

 I just can’t see how I could continually be updating a module, have
it removed, and then the saved file vanished...surely it is/was saved
somewhere for vassal to keep loading and allowing me to edit it multiple
times.

...desperately hoping it’s recoverable some how.