[messages] [Module Design] Please help - my saved mod never updated and I’ve lost weeks

RGG r_grein_au at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 23 02:37:00 CEST 2019

...just as a follow on for others that may have this issue.

I built my new module of another module. Even though I renamed the
module I hadn’t actually changed it’s ‘saving file’ ie the file
it had been saving to. This was the original module that I used and not
the renamed module I thought I was using.

So, as the good Dr says, removing the file from the Vassal games panel
does not delete the file....it must be somewhere and a good place to
start is the original file you used for creating the mod.

...hope that helps someone else who thinks they’ve removed their file
for good...you havent’t  :)

Thanks again.

HW