[messages] [Module Design] How to draw a card as an action given by a card ?

kerkael kerkael at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 23:30:31 CEST 2019

My deck has a Deck GKC using __DrawCard__ as a KeyCommand.
All the cards in that Deck have a trigger that reacts to __DrawCard__ to
define the destination by keystroke __DrawToHand__.
The trait __SendToLocation__ waits for DrawToHand to send the card to
map __$PlayerSide$ Hand__.

Once the cards are played, they are on another map, named cards.
Some cards can then activate another draw.

How do I code this ? How can I make that __DrawToHand__ be called from
another card ?
I failed so far.