[messages] [Module Design] How to draw a card as an action given by a card ?

kerkael kerkael at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 23:59:42 CEST 2019

As I suspected, using the mathcing property : map=="playground" works
only if the card is really on my main board.
I gave that trait to 1 single card for testing ...
If the card is in a deck, on playground, it won't be picked up ...
If it's the last card of the deck, then it's considered on the map ...
and it is picked up.
Problem is: if it's the last card of the discard deck .... it's picked
up  ! and I don't want that ! I only want to pick it, from the original
deck, randomly !
When all the cards have the trait, I want to be certain it's picked
randomly from the deck.

So, is there a position/property that says : card still in deck ? vs
cards in discard ?