[messages] [Module Design] Assigning sides

RGG r_grein_au at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 25 11:26:18 CEST 2019

Hello,

Could someone tell me how I assign sides in my module please?

The sides in my module I have specified are Solo, Observer, Side A and
Side B.

In the game I have 5 factions and I want to be able to assign any one of
these factions to a player side. In any one game one side might have
only one faction as does the other. In another game one side might have
two factions and the other one or two factions...and so on. How do I
assign these factions to a player?

Can anyone tell me the steps I need to do to make this possible please.

Thank you

Happy W.