[messages] [Module Design] GKC to reset a layer on all Counters

kerkael kerkael at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 18:20:36 CEST 2019

I have a GP named : language
- Initial value: 0
- is numeric
- Minimum value: 0
- Maximum value: 1

It contains 2 GP Toolbar Buttons, for English/en and French/fr
Both accept the Hotkey : Language (which I'm not sure I use)
-en: Set value Directly to New Value: 0
-fr: Set value Directly to New Value: 1
Each shows a nice flag for English vs French ...

Now all my cards have a basic Piece image showing the english version,
by default.
And All my cards have a Layer trait made of 2 images.
- Image 1 is the same as the basic one, AKA the english version.
- Image 2 is the french version of the card image.
The Layer has these attributes:
Always Active / Levels follow expression value? Follow Expression:
language Level 1 = 0

So when you click on the english flag, all the images will show their
english face ... and french if french flag