[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Very dependable seeks same

pattonsbest mntman12 at aol.com
Mon Mar 4 16:43:07 CET 2019

So I have found a few opponents on here . Still looking.  Two that
actually finish a game. 1 gone silent without notice. One that would get
off to a bad start and quit after 3 turns .
Skype / Vassal are my  preferred form of play, on weekends maybe or if
time allows during the week . Pbem  is most realistic for most peoples
schedule ?

 i own : Avalon Hills- Blitzkreig , D Day , War & Peace 2nd ed (4th
edition rules?), Bulge or Russian Front ( be prepared for a lengthy game
) , Russian Campaign.  VictoryGames  Gulf Strike & Central America (
both also require lengthy commitment ) . Other game companies :
Warriors of God , Kingdom of Heaven , Athens/Sparta , Clash of Giants -
gettys/bullrn , Armageddon War , Fields of Despair , Washingtons War  ,
Labyrinth...... OH , also a big fan of Command & Colors Napoleonics
vassal mod .

 i dont quit.