[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Seeking a partner for World in Flames beginner game

crazydave1066 darenz1 at student.gsu.edu
Tue Mar 5 23:33:55 CET 2019

I've owned the Matrix Games edition for about a year now but have never
played. I'm looking for a beginner to play with on Vassal to become
familiar with the mechanics before challenging someone on the Matrix
platform. If you are either a beginner yourself or are willing to be
extremely patient with me and help me learn, then please respond and we
can set something up! Preferably PBEM, as I am in my last semester of
college, and am probably too busy to find a common time for a live play.
Thanks!