[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Seeking a partner for World in Flames beginner game

Ronster capakens at comcast.net
Fri Mar 8 22:24:58 CET 2019

Hi,

    I played about 4 games of World in Flames about 10 years ago.  So in
that respect I am a beginner because I would have to re-learn the game.
 In playing vassal, the program does not enforce the rules and you have
to know the rules pretty good to play on it.  I to own Matrix World in
Flames and I have played only one turn in the Barbarossa scenario.  I
realized that I did not remember to much.
    Might I make a suggestion, use Matrix World in Flames to play
because it enforces the rules.  I would be willing to have a go with it
but I am limited on the time I can play.  My best times are Saturday,
Sunday, and Monday.  It would be a slow paced game.  Maybe it would work
with you as you will be getting a job, finals, and all that.  Also,
Matrix would be a lot easier to start over if you think you have messed
up to much.  Maybe start and play the first two months and then reload.
Would this work with you?

Ron