[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Combat Commander Vassal Ladder Tournament

Farsol patrick_pence at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 13 18:47:57 CET 2019

For anyone interested, we have an ongoing monthly __Combat Commander__
Ladder organized to encourage live competitive play via Vassal.  All
experience levels are welcome, and you will meet some very fun, very
friendly, and very skilled players in your monthly matches.  If you want
to get more experience, we're looking for a few new players.

More details available on how to join on the main BGG thread here:
__https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1780650/combat-commander-vassal-ladder__

Be sure to update all of your CC Modules and extensions.

We hope to see you soon!