[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Holland 44

hansvonhammer enemyace at twc.com
Sat Mar 16 04:45:43 CET 2019

Hi - I've read the rules but have not played yet. Are you looking for
live or PBEM? Holland '44 looks like a good system for PBEM - Skype does
not support my old Mac OS, so live play involves typing thru Vassal's
chat feature. I'm in Ohio, so same time zone as you. Let me know if/how
you want to play & how often. I'm "retired" so I'm more busy than ever,
but I could probably get a turn done every other day if PBEM, or play
live once or twice a week.

-Ron