[messages] [Developers] Partnership with Indie Game Alliance

JaedenStormes mholden at indiegamealliance.com
Sun Mar 17 17:22:44 CET 2019

Hey, team.

I run the Indie Game Alliance (www.indiegamealliance.com[1]), a guild of
about 1100 indie publishers and designers. We already work with Tabletop
Simulator and Tabletopia, and I'd be interested in partnering with
Vassal as well. The way it would work is that we'd need an API we could
hit to get play data for certain users (our demo volunteers) which would
include what they played, when, for how long, and with how many other
players.

Since this is a FOSS Java app, I'd be more than happy to add the
necessary code myself; I'd just need the OK to do so. I'd love to talk
to a member of the team to discuss details.

Thanks!

[1] http://www.indiegamealliance.com