[messages] [Opponents Wanted] GCACW; LOB; Dead of Winter; Champion Hill; etc.

Gabbsie richtigfgm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 21:52:02 CET 2019

Brian

I am interested in LoB but I have to declare that I'm a noob on this. I
have South Mountain and have ordered To take Washington - but strictly
speaking haven't played either of them - so I guess what I am saying is
- if you are up for teaching great - if not no worries.

I currently play BCS and OCS on vassal so I do have game commitments -
but that's also means I do return files and will stick with - although
as a noob I would probably suggest best to start with a scenario to get
me up and running - and feel free (naturally) to take on a more
established player if that suits you better - again the scenario will
probably give me an idea of how committed I can be going forward. I
would suggest I will return steadily but perhaps not always fast.

Im in the UK - so its pbem If its a go...

All the best on getting sorted.

Richtig