[messages] [Feature Requests] Hex Grid Numbering System

Cundiff tdchistorian at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 03:11:16 CET 2019

Hex Grid Numbering System.

No matter what I do, after I have created the hex grid, which is nearly
always perfect (there's a way to do that if you're careful), the hex
numbering system is Always off.

Why can't a system be developed that allows a designer to draw a small
box in 4 adjacent hexes.  In that box he inputs 4 hex numbers that are
supposed to be there, and then the computer calculates the rest of the
grid from there?  I don't care what Joel Toppen says, that Grid
Numbering window is NOT intuitive and self explanatory and it never
gives me a correct hex numbering system, NEVER!