[messages] Edit: Re: [General Discussion] New to All of This

BazLak davemorello at comcast.net
Tue Mar 26 03:50:10 CET 2019

[This message has been edited.]

I really like Russian Campaign. It's not overly complex, and I don't
mind playing with a new player. Also i can help you learn to vlog
(record) your turn so your opponent can replay it move for move and
battle to battle.

I also like Hitlers War, which is pretty awesome, and I have a pdf copy
of the rules for the European campaigns to go with the vassal modules.

Panzerblitz (except that combat rolls are at the beginning so it's easy
to just re-roll till you get perfect dice). Post movement combat is
better for PBEM with vlog recording.

I'm at "davemorello at comcast.net" chat me up!