[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Vassal asked me to post this

MartianBanshee jdmarzullo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 13:59:15 CET 2019

Model
- Operating System - Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS
- CPU Intel® Core™ i7 CPU M 620 @ 2.67GHz × 4
- Memory 8GB DDR3
- Video Card Intel® Ironlake Mobile
- Vassal version. (Go to Help and select About VASSAL) 3.2.17
- Java version.
 ---- This is probably the problem

java version "11.0.2" 2019-01-15 LTS
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 18.9 (build 11.0.2+9-LTS)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 18.9 (build 11.0.2+9-LTS, mixed mode)

- Vassal module name and version (If applicable. If it's not a module
available from the VASSAL module list, then please include a link so we
can download it ourselves.) ---- No modules downloaded yet, just "taking
the tour"

- Exactly what steps are required to reproduce your problem. If you are
reporting on a problem that you can’t reproduce consistently, include
as much information as possible about what you were doing right before
the error occurred ---- This was the first time I ran VASSAL.sh