[messages] [Module Design] Trigger Condition Question

panther 2010 ares_ubris at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 1 10:34:52 CEST 2019

Hi kerkael

Well, finally I managed to resolve this damned problem.

This syntax is working well : $CondA$ || $CondB$ || ... $CondN$ and
returns a true result when at least one of the conditions are true.

My problem was to find a syntax to fire a trigger when the condition is
false.
I was able to resolve it using the ! Java unary operator as follows :

This sintax is correctly returning a false value : $!CondA$ && $!CondB$
&& ... $!CondN$.

Now it is possible to simulate a CRT (or any other kind of table) with a
reasonable amount of triggers!

Be well!

Panther 2010  :D