[messages] [Module Design] A button or an action to show/hide a map

kerkael kerkael at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 17:12:37 CEST 2019

Indeed if a Map does not have a button to show/hide, it means it's on
forever: you start with it open. And if you close it, it closes the
game.
If you make it visible through a show/hide button, the game does not
launch with the window open. You need to open it manually.

The solution : The Startup Global Key Command ! The Key Command executed
will be : bing
The Map Window has a toolbar button to show/hide, and a hotkey : showme
The Map Window also has an At-Start Stack with 1 piece, with 1 trait :
Global Hotkey - Keyboard command is : bing / Global Hotkey is : showme.

When the game starts : BING ! Then the Map Window says : SHOWME !

So I start with a window I can then decide to hide/close through classic
buttons, or menu.