[messages] [Module Design] Card Deck Challenge- Input Needed

sakusammakko rc_merino at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 2 18:17:39 CEST 2019

Let's see if I can help.

In a physical game, you flip the cards from the Action Deck to the
Discard Deck one at a time.  Easy to emulate.

>From time to time, an Event is triggered based on the card from the
Action Deck.  In the physical game, you'd count out X number of cards
and hold them face down in your hand (or in a separate pile).  You would
then turn them over one at a time as if they were a second Action Deck.
I think I found a way to do this without GKCs.

It's all about how I set up the Event Deck.  If the default deck is for
the cards to be face down, whenever I count X number of cards into the
Event Deck, they will be face down and I can turn them over one by one
to the Discard Deck (which is by default, face up).  An easy workaround
that I'm happy with.