[messages] [Module Design] Add deck permissions to new sides

ClayTon1 cbryant0001 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 06:54:15 CEST 2019

I figured out the problem; I was testing my changes with an existing
scenario in the game, which was using the outdated code. I needed to
refresh the counters in the game to get the changes to take place for
the cards because the scenario had already dealt them into the decks. If
I were to start a fresh new game and do the setup myself, that also
fixes it.
I feel pretty dumb, but I certainly learned something from it and got
what I wanted in the end.