[messages] [Module Design] Invisible at start - visible on action

kerkael kerkael at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 17:11:43 CEST 2019

Hi Joel. Thanks. This is what I use for the pieces I want to hide/show.
But the text labels don't follow the image layers principles.
That's why I wanted some examples about : text you hide at first, and
you display when needed.
I could make the text permanent and use a piece to hide it, then
delete/hide that piece, but that means I need the exact background color
for the piece, and my text may not always be on a plain color
background.