[messages] [Module Support] Siege of Jerusalem - Turn Record Track bug

etopp62 erictopp at iinet.net.au
Sat Oct 12 13:29:07 CEST 2019

Looking back through our saved games (we have been playing the campaign
since June 2018), this problem first occurred at the start of Roman Turn
4 Assault Phase 3. In other words, the turn marker became "stuck" on
Judaean Turn 3 at that point. It did not occur in Assault Phases 1 and
2.

Attached are the vsav files for Judaean Turn 3 Assault Phase 3 and Roman
Turn 4 Assault Phase 3.