[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Vassal under Apple Catalina

Malnorma malnormacxio at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 02:46:08 CEST 2019

Are you sure that it's only a shortcut and not a copy of the app in
another location?  I tried a shortcut and that worked ok, but when I
copied Vassal.app to the desktop and ran it, it cleared my recent
modules again.  A shortcut will show a black arrow in the bottom left
corner.

By running it, I just mean launching it - e.g. to understand if you were
starting it by clicking the icon in the DMG, in your dock, via spotlight
or another launcher, that kind of thing.