[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Vassal under Apple Catalina

GGdeTOURS ggleize at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 19 12:39:10 CEST 2019

Hey Malnorma!

To be said: I used exactly this Vassal and shortcut for years before I
went recently on Catalina and my problems started with Catalina so I
think the Vassal itself is OK.

Here is the place were is located my Vassal shortcut. There is the
little arrow so it's a shortcut. I tried your point but it seems that
the problem comes from TIME! The modules disappear when it takes time
between I stop my computer and restart it !?!

Completely strange? Why Vassal don't keep the module in?

GG