[messages] [Developers] Test builds for 3.3.0

ClaudioC claudio.ciardelli at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 19:51:55 CEST 2019

Joel,
I am playing an OCS Tunisia II game with 3.3.0.
One general remark, as I noticed that with other modules I opened
yesterday, is that the game menu icons and the game board itself are
displayed at a much higher "zoom" (not sure it is the right term here)
than 3.2.17.
So for the same zoom level in the game, the hexes and counters look
bigger, but also you see more the individual pixels of the images.

You notice that straight away by looking at the hex lines that look more
jagged in 3.3.0.

I do not know if that change in resolution from 3.2.17 is voluntary, but
it seems to have negative an impact (in my opinion) on the look of the
game. On the other hand, the Vassal control box (where all available
modules are listed) is also bigger, and that is a good point.

Hope this helps,
Claudio