[messages] [Developers] Test builds for 3.3.0

Malnorma malnormacxio at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 02:07:13 CEST 2019

"uckelman" wrote:
> Those of you who had the NullPointerException, please try
> 3.3.0-svn9280 to see if it still occurs. (I made a one-line change to
> Map.java as cleanup, but accidentally changed how Decks are handled.)

My original report was while using svn9280.  Since your cleanup change
was in rev 9258, I tried svn9251, but the same error occurred.  I've
attached a module for you that crashes, and one that doesn't.  The only
difference is a third card added to the deck.  That deck has its visible
size limited to 2.