[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Vassal under Apple Catalina

Malnorma malnormacxio at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 21:06:05 CEST 2019

"GGdeTOURS" wrote:
> Last info: It seems to depend on TIME very much.
>
> If I shut down and re-open my computer many times during the first
> hours: The modules are still here. But After let say 8 hours or more:
> If I shut down and re-open my computer: The modules (and extensions)
> have disappeared again.
> Sooo strange ...

Yes, it's like the OS is granting a temporary exception that expires,
often after a reboot.  I set up a test yesterday with three vmods under
/Users/Shared, one in my Downloads folder, and one in my Documents
folder.  This morning, the Shared vmods are still listed, but the other
two have been dropped.

Have you tried moving your modules to /Users/Shared?