[messages] [Module Support] C&C Napoleonics card ownership issue

MarkMcG mark_mcg2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 27 02:35:49 CET 2019

There is an issue in the current C&C Napoleonics module where Command
cards don't seem to get owned properly, and as a consequence create a
duplicate. I have a logfile demonstrating the issue.

Examining the Properties of the cards shows no differences I can see,
and the Card Prototype is the same for all Command Cards. So I've
exhausted by ideas on where the problem lies.

Any ideas on how this occurs would be welcome.