[messages] Edit: Re: [Opponents Wanted] Game Continuations Russian Campaign TRC4.

BazLak davemorello at comcast.net
Sun Oct 27 05:26:10 CET 2019

[This message has been edited.]

Belisarius I sent you a PM did you get it? Why don't we play from the
start. If you send me your email I can send you the 4th ed rules for the
optional rules section. I know 3rd ed well enough to play it. As I
recall, rivers freeze over in winter and don't double defense. I lost my
ruleset for 3rd with a crashed computer, and haven't been able to
relocate the download file.

So that question remains. In 4th ed there is no such rule that I or my
latest opponent could find, but we both played the game before and
thought rivers do not double defense in snow, but could find no
reference to that in 4th ed rules. Since I can't find the 3rd rules,
could you (or anyone else) clear this question up?

Thanks!
Dave