Gcacw tahgc mmp
Great Campaigns of the American Civil War
- Burnside Takes Command now available! (May 31, 2006)
- On To Richmond! 1.2.1 now available! (Sep 1, 2005)
- On To Richmond! 1.2 now available! (May 31, 2005)
- Stonewall in the Valley is underconstruction. (May 31, 2005)
- Custer and Farnsworth with Tactical Value of 1 must be prepared to play with Union Cavalry division leader rules.
The Gettysburg Campaign Setup
- Kenly occupies Naval Battery (S0732).
- Tactical Value of Confederate Sub units should be 1, not 2.
Gate Of Richmond setup
- JR Anderson's Manpower Value should be 21 not 1.
- 56 VA's Manpower Value should be 2 not 1.
- Armistead's Mapower Value should be 7 not 1
- McDowell should be placed at N0101
- Sedgwick (Leader) should be added at N2511 of scenario 1's set up.
- On scenario 4 setup, Early (Leader) should be replaced as III Corps commander (substitute of Hill).
- On scenario 7 setup, Lee should be placed at S3818 (with A.P. Hill and Heth).