|Players||2 to 2||Scale||Tactical|
|Mission_Generator.vmdx||Extension by Martin Sabais||167 KB||unknown||unknown|
|Air_Force_Mission_Generator_v095.zip||Excel Sheets v0.95 by Martin Sabais||26 KB||unknown||XLS|
Air Force / Dauntless v0.97*
Last update: 14 Apr 2007
(* All my initial releases start at v0.95 as an ode to Murphy's Law)
Warning: Large download (includes over 160 aircraft datacards)
Version 0.97 for Vassal 2.9.9 (& higher?)
1. Upgraded logsheets to "Click 'n Type"
(versus old "select, hit ENTER, then type").
2. Very slight size savings on some tables' graphics.
Version 0.96 for Vassal 2.7 (& higher?)
- Added multiple logsheets.
- Added ability to masking/unmask logsheets from opponents.
- Added ability to clear first 19 lines of logsheet plotting at once.
- Added ability to cycle turns listed on sides of logsheets.
(the above two, essentially make the logsheets perpetual. Going past turn 20 should be a bit less of a hassle)
- Added multiple player sides.
- Added symbolic dice
- Added Armstrong Whitworth Whitley ADC from The General
- Added (conspicuously!) missing Handley Page Halifax ADC from The General
- Renumbered 0.03 release to 0.95
- Fixed missing player sides button icon (end run to the fix!)