|Publisher||GMT Games||Era||Modern Warfare|
|Andean Abyss Final 1.1.vmod||Module||19.89 MB||2012-08-01||3.2 beta 3|
GMT Games 2012; Volko Ruhnke Design
VERSION 1.1 UPDATE:
You can go into Preferences and turn "Auto-Center on Opponent's Moves" off or on. It is useful to have this OFF during live play, but ON for email play.
1. You will need to use VASSAL Engine version 3.2 beta 3 or higher to use this module. (http://www.vassalengine.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5579).
2. There are two error messages which occur which should be ignored: When you first load the module a missing "moved.gif" notice will appear in the comments box. Secondly, the FIRST time you press the "End Card Play" button on the toolbar, an error message will appear in the comments box. Ignore this. The function does exactly what it is supposed to. I've not been able to figure out why the message is generated. At any rate, neither error messages impact the performance of the VASSAL module.
3. A right-click on Population boxes (Cities and Departments) and Econ boxes (on LOCs) produces a menu to expedite placement of game pieces.
4. To create the deck, open the Deck Preparation Window by pressing the button on the toolbar. Inside this window, a single click of the "Create Deck" button will generate the deck which will appear on the map next to the Insurgent Momentum holding boxes.
5. In accordance with GMT's wishes, we will not be including the Solitaire game charts in the module. Thank you for understanding!
- Joel Toppen
- Mark Stansfield