|Players||2 to 4||Scale||Abstract|
Achieve your civilisation's goal before being overwhelmed by famine and pollution in medieval Italy.
Please refer to the html help file included in the module for more information, but to get started:
1. Click the button on the main map to set up the game for 2-4 players.
2. Drag and drop starting cities from player windows. Optionally click "ready for next phase" when done.
3. When all players have clicked "ready for next phase", or someone clicks "force next phase", the private city building phase begins.
4. When all players have clicked "commit city build", the order of play + countryside building phase begins.
5. The rest of the turn can be played through, using any combination of all players clicking "ready for next phase" or one player clicking "force next phase", until city building for turn 2 begins.
Repeat steps 4 and 5 until someone wins!
Fully automated, randomised setup. Each hex has a dynamic right-click menu allowing for all combinations of building and pollution placement. Player cities switch between public and private windows depending on the phase. Full post-build report of all player activity during the private city build phase. Optional zone of control highlighting.
For more information on version differences and module development, see https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2447637
- Ben Kyo